I had drinkers dawn this morning. A 5:30am wake up, weird tummy ache and parched. But it passed. And I slept until 10am.
I like Saturdays.
I treated myself to the new issue of Vox Machina Origins on Comixology. It’s £2.50 for 10 pages, but it’s completely worth it. Vox Machina Origins comes from the mind of Matt Mercer and his D&D web show, Critical Role, which I’m completely addicted to. The show’s on a break until the new year so this has tied me over for a little longer. If you’ve not watched it – watch it.
It rained today so I stayed inside. Ate homemade soup, brownies and lounged around. I’m about to make some cookies… though I’ve been saying that for the last 5 hours.
There are a few things about December that I really love and today I’ve done most of them…
- Committing to cosy days and late morning coffees and teas.
- Wrapping up in soft warm clothes and going for a chilly walk.
- Buying little treats just because it’s Saturday and winter and you’ve worked really hard this year.
- Wearing some really great socks, lighting expensive candles and reading books.
- Eating homemade comfort foods.
- Daydreaming about your favourite story baby just because it’s winter in Quaybrooke too…
- Baking treats to share with friends… (I say this before I’ve actually done it but I’m gunna do it! I swear!)
I feel fuzzy and happy just writing this list.
Have a great wintery Saturday everyone! Do something that makes you feel fuzzy today!
Thanks for readying!